Pasadena >Pasadena Car Sales
horrible experience, wonderful salesman
DO NOT BUY $#! FROM THESE GUYS -.
I have a similar experience to the first poster:
by Always Hungry at Citysearch
Horrible experiance. Called in the morning about a car they had listed. They claimed to still have it. So I drove from Santa Monica to purchase it and they greeted me with, "Oh, we sold that yesterday". When I mentioned that I had called before coming out there was no appology just a, "these things happen". So pissed.
"I CALLED THESE LOW LIFES ON A FRIDAY AFTER SEARCHING FOR A SPECIFIC CAR WITH SPECIFIC OPTIONS FOR 2 MONTHS. THESE LOSERS HAD THE CAR I WAS LOOKING FOR, YEAH RIGHT. I CALLED ON FRIDAY NIGHT, SAID I'D BE THERE FIRST THING SATURDAY MORNING, THEY SAID GREAT, I EVEN OFFERED TO GIVE THEM A DEPOSIT ON THE PHONE WITH CREDIT CARD, I WAS SO EXCITED. I CALLED THEM FIRST THING IN THE MORNING SATURDAY AND THEY CONFIRMED THEY STILL HAD THE CAR - OBVIOUSLY I WAS LIKE Hi!!! ME AGAIN, SO HAPPY TO COME BUY MY NEW CAR, THEY WERE LIKE COME ON OVER GUY!!! HAD TO FIND A BABYSITTER FOR MY 3 SONS AS YOU KNOW HOW LONG DEALERS TAKE. GIRLFRIEND AND I GOT DRESSED UP, DROVE AN HOUR TO GET THERE. FOUND THE TITLE TO MY TRUCK, GRABBED 4000.00 IN CASH AND DROVE THE HOUR TO GET THERE. I ASK FOR THE SAME @$$#*!& AS I DID THE OTHER 3 TIMES I CALLED. HE TAKES US TO HIS DESK, WILL NOT LOOK ME IN THE EYE. FAT @$$ JUST STARES OUT THE WINDOW AND ACTS CONFUSED. ANOTHER SALESMAN ALSO AN @$$#*!&, SAYS, OH, THE SILVER ONE??? WE SOLD THAT LAST NIGHT, THAT AINT HERE NO MO!
DO NOT BUY FROM THESE IDIOTS, WORST DEALER I'VE BEEN TO IN 35 YEARS OF MY LIFE!!!
Horrible Experience. Horrible experiance. Called in the morning about a car they had listed. They claimed to still have it. So I drove from Santa Monica to purchase it and they greeted me with, "Oh, we sold that yesterday". When I mentioned that I had called before coming out there was no appology just a, "these things happen". So pissed.
How They Lost My Sale.
First I must say that I dealt with a wonderful salesman named Gordon, sadly the rest of the staff was horrible and offensive. So much that they lost a sale.
I was ready to purchase a car from this dealer and started signing all the papers to close the sale. Unfortunately I was presented with a form where I was acknowledging that the car had frame damage although this was never disclosed to me previously. This even contradicted the Carfax report they showed me. I started asking questions and in the end the conversation broke down.
Below is a summary of my issues I had with the employee charged with closing the deal:
1) When I sat down and started reading instead of automatically
signing she was obviously displeased.
2) When I asked extensive questions about the contracts and its clauses she was defensive.
3) She told me that the form was "from the government" and as such every part was required to be signed including the parts that were clearly not applicable. This is simply not true.
4) She told me that I took "too long" to read the documents. (This was the worse offense for me)
5) When I asked her to apologize for the above comment she refused and informed me that she didn't need to apologize to anyone and that I needed to sign or not buy the car.
6) I suggested that she give me a copy of the document in question for me to take home and review and that I would sign it on Monday when I picked up the car. This request was denied. This was a long contract and she told me that I could not take any part of it to read at home,at my leisure. Given the complexities of the contract language this is surprising and unacceptable.
In the end I was forced to walk away and urge all others to avoid this dealer.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!