worse customer service ever.
i got there for a good 15 minutes trying to buy an ipod and it took them that long to open the case whee they had them the employee walkie talk someone for the keys and started talking to his coworkers than i finally get ring up employees dedication was to his other co worker how rude took forever if i knew paying for an ipod would take 45 minutes i would of never walk in that store whoever is in charge should talk to his employess because a customer deserves 100% fast quality satisfaction ,and attention
Unhelpful, not knowledgable and don't answer their phones - I've gotten the runaround for a week!.
I'm summarizing this saga down to the bare essentials. If I detailed everything that we've been through in just trying to buy a TV, I would still be writing:
1. Sales Staff Not Knowledgeable - After trying for over 30 minutes to get help from a salesperson, we found one, who that the Pioneer Elite was in the Magnolia Home Theatre section and therefore "10x better than the Pioneer Kuro" and "BAD A**." But what specifically is the difference? "Um, I don't really know - you have to ask a Magnolia rep." Magnolia rep. did not know the difference either.
2. Geek Squad Not Expert - Geek Squad arrives to deliver the TV. Spend 45 minutes but are unable to make it work. They leave, taking the TV with them & promise to find us a new one and call us back same day. Later we find an installation instruction that had fallen out of the box. We think the Geek Squad "experts" forgot to push the master power button. They don't call us back.
3. Unresponsive - and when you can get someone you get the runaround -- Tuesday 17th through Friday 20th I call each day -- finally get confirmation from Home Theater Geek Squad that the TV is to be delivered on Tuesday 24th.
4. Monday 23rd. Called Best Buy Delivery Warehouse to confirm when the TV was arriving. Warehouse has no record of our TV and tell us to call Best Buy. Best Buy tells me to call Geek Squad headquarters, who handle delivery and set up of "special orders" Geek Squad headquarters has no record in their system of my TV and says that special orders are handled locally by the store.
5. I try to call Best Buy Burbank directly, and have called 10x today. Each time the phone rings for 15 minutes and I get cut off because no one answers.
A virtual Mecca for gear heads, this electronics giant hawks everything from booming sound systems to notebook-sized personal computers.. In Short Founded in 1983, this high-tech haven is recognizable by its blue, box-like building stamped with a yellow price tag-shaped logo. Explore the wide, gadget-lined aisles and find brand-name goods including personal computers, video games, TVs, digital cameras, cell phones and fax machines. Choose from a slew of popular brands such as Canon, Microsoft, Samsung and Sony. In-house installation services are available for most car audio and video systems, home entertainment systems, satellite hook-up, and home appliances.
PHONE RINGS AND NO ONE PICKS UP = A SHERMAN OAKS (BETTER STORE) EMPLOYEE WAS ONHOLD FOR 7 MINS CALLING BURBANK STORE - I EVEN WALKED IN TO THE STORE ONLY TO NOT FIND MY CD BY THE WAY AND TELL THE MANAGER THAT IN A RECESSION RETAIL SHOULD TAKE CALLS AND TREAT CUSTOMERS BETTER