Wish I read the reviews on the site before eating hear..
I was horrified after reading past reviews of this place and which i had read them before going. Anyone considering this place i suggest you stay away unless you want to risk getting food poisoning. I ate at this place and ordered their popusas, at the moment everything seemed fine but after leaving the place i began feeling ill. I seemed to pick up a case of food poisoning and was ill for 2days i believe their cheese was spoiled. I learned my lesson but would urge the rest not stay away.
Disgusting establishment; SERVING SPOILD FOOD!.
This establishment is unworthy of being refereed to as a restaurant but is truly worthy of having the Health Inspector close it down. The lack of concern for the customer is evident as the owner sees no harm in selling spoiled food to its customers, or cooking daily on dirty griddles that are probably cleaned twice a week if that. Not to mention if you have ever had their Menudo you will find a distinct taste that many say tastes like chlorine, probably because that what it contains. The health violations at this establishments are extreme. Im sure some people might find some of their dishes appealing but the disturbing truth that goes on behind the counter in their kitchen is horrifying and im sustain theirs more that goes on in this establishment that is unknown.