14006 Riverside Dr Ste 122, Sherman Oaks, CA | Directions 9142334.156737 -118.436439
Neighborhoods: South Valley
Had a wonderful party at Lollopop Dream for my 6 year old daughter. It was totally stress free and the people there were so nice to all the girls.
Real Princesses! – First off, I love finding unique places like Lollipop Dream! There's not a lot of cute places to bring a little girl and have a perfect princess party! My niece had her party there and I must say that it was a dream come true for her. The princesses are magical and the real deal. The staff works hard to be attentive to all the children. The party was filled with a fashion show to princess ettiquette! Just fabulous to watch! I enjoyed every moment, thank you for reading this.
Just Stinkin Adorable!!! – I am so glad I booked my 4 year old daughter's party here! The party room is what first attracted me to the place and the costumes are newer then other venues I've looked at. I choose the Royal Princess Party and added a princess character to the party and was extremely impressed. The performers there live up to the part and never was there a dull moment. The staff is super sweet and take the time to confirm every little detail with you, in regards to the count of kids attending, food details and games. All we had to do was show up and leave! My daughter friends loved it so much that they want their birthday party there! We love Lollipop Dream and I'm glad there's little girls places like this.
Please Think Twice before doing your pary here – Well, we did Lollipop dreams for my three year old and had about 9 children. We also had the added cost of an actress playing a princess charactor. it all costed about 600 give or take. The bottom line is the little party dresses were in really bad shape; they were torn and stained...really gross and it embarresed me to invite my friends children to the lollipop dreams and have them put on these discusting dresses. The food was just ok. little unappitizing sandwhiches and the cupcakes were also a let down. barely any iceing at all. really sad. I felt like it was definitly a party place for older kids say 5 and older if you dont mind the dirty old dresses. Also Sharen the woman who owns the place is not a very warm person and seems very unfriendly. she should definitly get others that have a nice personality behind the counter. all in all I gave it 2 stars if it deserves that. I have a feeling all the good testimony on the website are friends of hers.
The Best Little Girl's Party Ever!! – We had my daughter's 7th birthday here. I worried that it might skew too young as some of her friends are already 8. They tailored the party to fit the age. It was awesome! The girls made their own lip gloss and had their hair done! They dressed up in slightly more mature outfits and modeled. The music was just what all these little girls love to listen to. It was a truly magical day. My daughter's still talking about it!
Incredible Children's Place! – I first heard about this place from other mom's talking about their weekly events schedule. I took my 4 year old daughter for Story Time and she loved it! They do puppets and bubble machine, super fun for the kids. There is also a cute boutique of novelty gifts and costumes to buy. I picked up a present while I was there. My daughter loves this place and wants to go back. Its like a hidden jewel finding a great place to take your kids. The staff is really attentive and truly enjoy working with kids! I look forward to going back.
Adorable Place! – This is such a cute place! The staff is pleasant and helpful especially with my children. I have twin daughters and Lollipop Dream staff was wonderful! The girls can't stop talking about making lip gloss and fairy dust! It was truly a memorable birthday party ! The dress-up clothes are clean and the party room is decorated with whimsical murals on the walls. I do highly recommend this place!
Would not recommend!! – Had my daughter's bday party here and while she enjoyed it to some degree, I was definitely disappointed...Terrible food! overpriced! some of the activities were fun but nothing that special for the price... I agree with the person who wrote the comment about the bags-no direction or guidance for the children to make nice bags!! I agree the others who submitted a review that some of the staff members are rude, as they are (while others were nice and fun!) Honestly, I would not recommend this place to friends/family!!
Got to come – The best place to be a kid with very kid friendly entertainment. My neice came and enjoyed meeting and taking pictures with the princesses. It was a great experience and the staff is awesome. If I had a child I would bring them to every event.
Disappointed :( – I had a party here for my daughter. Overall, it was a cute party. The place is small so I wouldn't recommend it for a large party. I liked that we could bring in our own food for the adults-so many places make you use their caterer, etc.
1. I intentionally asked for the first party of the day. I guess they changed their mind between the month I booked the party and when I had my party because when I arrived, image my shock when another party was in progress!! They only allow 15 minutes for set up and when they are in a mad rush cleaning up from the party that just ended and you are trying to set up and the prior parties guests are lingering, you can imagine the chaos.
2. They make these really cute heart shaped sandwiches for the kids-however the obviously make them early that morning or the night before and leave them out because when my daughter wouldn't eat hers I went over to encourage her. It was hard/stale.
3. My party was at 12:30-2:00 and they didn't serve the food until 1:30 ,the kids were really hungry and thirsty by then.
4. I had two party hosts and one of them was adorable and read the pinkalicious book absolutely adorably-I will never be able to read the book to my daughter in the same way!!
5. They called about the same things (one time within five minutes apart) asking the same questions. I was terrified how things would actually turn out because there seemed to be no communication or organization amongst each other.
6. I was VERY annoyed because they let two different people "check out" my event during my event. One couple in particular was very intrusive-going over to check out the table to see what the kids were eating, walking through the party to use the restroom, checking out the personal food that I brought in and stood at the doorway with the employee who works there discussing their party plans very loudly. I had two of my guests make comments about how rude they thought it was. It is a small place but they didn't need to discuss their party plans in the doorway of my event. I did bring it up to two of the employees at the end and whereas one handled it professionally the one that had been standing there with the potential clients rolled her eyes and acted like I was being ridiculous-I did not receive an apology. As I watched video of the event this morning I was very disappointed to see that strange lady in my event pointing out "I don't like this and don't want that at my party" to the clerk at the store. Too bad I don't know how to edit videos, this isn't something I want to show my daughter ten years from now when I show her that this was her Valentines Day party.
7. I was told we would be decorating purses. Well, no purses were decorated. They had boxes and the kids glued on jewels, it wouldn't be that big of a deal except on the invitation I wrote "come and decorate your Valentines Day purse!"
Overall, it is a cute, small place. The location is a little hard to find and I had to remind my guests many times it was on the OUTSIDE of the mall, next to Bloomingdales and two still got lost. They book their events way too closely together and I resent the lie that I would be the first party of the day. They need to not let people infringe on my paid for event and need to handle criticism with more professionalism. I would definitely not recommend this event to a friend and will not be using them for the school fundraising events that I had been considering (I run two different school PTA's) and help a lot of friends with their events. This wouldn't be an event I would work with again. It's too bad-there is a lot of potential with this venue.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Lollipop Dream on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.