unsanitary and unprofessional - eyelash extensions.
A friend of mine referred me here for eyelash refills at $40. My original girl is on materny leave so I thought I would give this place a try. Cindy was the lady that worked on me in the back room. She worked in haste and seemed to want to just get it over with. In the middle of the appt, she said she would have to charge me $10 more b/c she felt it was more than just a refill.
If you want good work do not come here. The individual eyelashes were loose and in a small container that looked very dirty with specs of lint and dust in it. The glue that she uses seems unsanitary. She rushed so much that she glued the last 5 lashes on my right eye together. She took the tape on the bottom off too soon and the glue from the top GLUED MY EYES SHUT!!! It hurt so bad that I had tears coming down my eyes. She was very rough and forced my eye open to rip the glue apart which made me tear more. This did not work so she uses a tweezer to try to pry it open and it still didn't work. Apparently it is super glue. So then she grabs the glue remover and tries to dab it on but the glue clump on the last 5 lashes is so big it is hard to dissolve. By now my eyes are red and the lashes are wet from my tears. She did such a horrible job I've been itching ever since I got them done (a day ago). I'm tempted to go back tomorrow and get them removed. They do not look natural. The lashes look like they are from a horses tail and they go in every different direction. The root of the lashes are clumpy with glue and cannot be separated.
I get lashes done all the time. This was MY WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. I'm scared b/c it was not sanitary and who know what kind of glue they use. They did not seem very professional.
I do not recommend this place. Like the restaurant business, they should have a D rating. I now have to wait till my lashes grow out or if I can't stand the itching, cut them off. The most dangerous thing I fear is that one of the lashes gets in my eye and if I itch my eye at night, I could possibly scrape my cornea and cause a corneal abrasion. This is serious and will require medical care. DO NOT COME HERE. This place needs to be inspected for sanitation.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!