good movers, clean workers, great moving experience, polite entire crew, great costumer service, professional manner, expensive evrey penny
HAD TO CALL POLICE! BEWARE!.
THIS IS THE SAME REVIEW I POSTED FOR PINK MOVING BECAUSE THEY ARE THE SAME COMPANY. I BOOKED ON THE PINKMOVING WEBSITE BUT WAS CONTACTED AFTER MY MOVE BY LAPROM MOVING AND IT IS LAPROM MOVING WHO HAS HANDLED MY COMPLAINT.
I was 7 weeks pregnant and my husband was deployed so i had to hire movers, to move my 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house to our new house, 8 miles away. Pink moving had over 80 reviews on yahoo most of them good. Biggest mistake i ever made, its important to note they did not pack one box, everything we owned was already in a box just needed to load it up and unload at our new place.
1. THE NUMBER ONE REASON NOT TO USE THESE MOVERS, I HAD TO CALL THE POLICE MY FIRST NIGHT IN OUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD BECAUSE THE FOREMAN REFUSED TO UNLOAD ALL MY ITEMS FROM THE TRUCK TILL I SIGNED THE INVOICE AND PAID HIM A CASH TIP. THE POLICE CAME AND TOLD HIM IF HE DROVE OFF WITH MY BELONGINGS THEY WOULD ARREST HIM FOR THEFT. HE UNLOADED THE TRUCK AND LEFT WITH NO TIP AND NO SIGNATURE.
2. The quote promised trained and certified movers, I got 3 guys, two didn't speak much English and the foreman didn't speak any Spanish, my family and i acted as interpreters for most of the day.
3. The move was estimated to take 4 hours, due to their inexperience and communication issues the move took almost double that, at 100.00 an hour that is remarkable.
4. My quote specifically said i would not be charged double drive time for my move but of course i was.
5. I was charged 240 in material fees but they didn't use any boxes and the blankets being used were supposed to be free. They charged me 40 dollars for unused rolls of tape they left at my house, and 45 dollars for boxes they forgot to take with them as well.
6. They damaged items of mine and have refused to pay a dime for them, including my son's 150 dollar train table, my dryer which was so damaged i had to put in a repair request to sears at the cost of 250.00 and my solid cherry wood dinning room table, which is still broken in my garage.
7. The foreman was rude and unprofessional, we have no less then 8 different pictures of him on his cell throughout the day and at the end of the day when we were disputing the invoice he had to barrow my phone cause his was dead from being on it all day.
8. The company has been nothing but unprofessional in my attempt to resolve our dipute so far and i will be filing a lawsuit against them, i have contacted other ppl who were victimized and interested in joining a suit, class action anyone?
They worked hard (and cheerfully!), were ready with extra p. We recently had L.A Moving - California Movers help with an in-town move. The Guys are wonderful! They arrived early and were extremely helpful, despite the fact that we had a lot of loose/tough-to-pack items. We had originally scheduled a three-man team; the third mover had called out sick, but they still finished the move within the expected timeframe, and our rate was adjusted accordingly. Only one item sustained minor damage, and they volunteered to repair it. They worked hard (and cheerfully!), were ready with extra packing tape for no charge when we ran out near the end, and we actually ended up having fun with the move. We will definitely be calling them again!
Have you ever heard of such a thing from a moving company?.
What better testimony than the fact that I keep coming back. They are efficient and very considerate of the fact that you are getting charged by the hour. They are very careful with all of your stuff (and your walls and floors).
Almost nothing has gone wrong with any of the moves, but things are bound to go wrong once in a while. That was even more impressive. There was a small problem with my roommate's television that we did not discover until weeks after the move, but we were pretty sure it happened during the move. When I called them up, they remembered me, arranged a time to pick up the television (as soon as the same day). After they picked it up, they returned it within a couple of hours fully repaired! ! Have you ever heard of such a thing from a moving company?
The best... I used Laprom Moving for my move last week and was very pleased with the results of our move. We had a lot of breakables, but everything was safe and sound and in the same condition as it was when packed. The movers were very nice and professional and most definitely experienced. I've already recommended Laprom Moving to many of my friends.
Thank you all!. Laprom Moving is the only way to go. They had a great price and even better service. They made sure that all of our things were packed with care and everything was in the same condition as when we packed it. I recommend Laprom Moving to anyone in need of great professional movers!
We have and will continue to refer our friends.. Laprom Moving has helped us through a really hectic and last minute move. I had many questions about the move and called the office often. The staff were very eager to answer any questions I may have had. All of our possessions were very well taken care of.
Thanks to all of you... Laprom Moving helped my family and I have a great moving experience. The movers were very attentive with our things and were very careful to make sure not to scratch our new hardwood floors. We recommend Laprom Moving to all of our friends and co-workers in need of great movers!
Best Movers. I chose to use Laprom Moving and I couldn't not be more thrilled with the results of my move. The staff was very knowledgeable and my moving day went off without a hitch! The movers arrived on time and made sure that all of my possessions were well protected and secure. Everything arrived in my new home in perfect condition.
The crew arrived on time and obviously.... I just wanted to let you know that I was very impressed with the service that your crew provided during our move yesterday. My husband and I have moved about 9 times over the last 15 years and this move was the smoothest ever.
Please thank the guys again for.... They were very helpful and courteous, and I appreciate all the extra packing and moving tips that they had to offer. Their hard work and efficiency helped this move go much quicker than I could have hoped. Please thank the guys again for me and let them know that they have a very satisfied customer.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of L.a Moving California Movers on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.