Sexy Hollywood restaurant and club. The outdoor patio is phenomenal. It's covered, i.e., plenty warm in winter and opens up nicely in summer. Mixology taken seriously. For food, try the lamb chops with goat cheese sauce and the burrata salad.
Do you want to get in ANYTIME? Contact: jenlawsonproductions@yahoo(dot)com. Personally, I love it here. This is definitely one of my favorite Hollywood spots and I try to frequent the club with friends as much as possible! This is really a great spot to check out weather it be a special occasion or not.
NEEDS A LOT OF WORK!.
After leaving Lexington Social House I'm convinced they call it "SOCIAL HOUSE" due to the fact ALL of their employees are socializing with each other instead of working. It's unfortunate we don't have a time machine to go back and decide on another place to eat! Things to know before entering Hollywood's latest SCAM:
1. WORST SERVICE EVER. We rarely complain about service due to the nature of restaurants, but in this case we can genuinely say it has everything to do with their training and not their personalities. Things went wrong when she attempted to take my order from behind my head instead of facing me and asking what I'd like. Everything from how she handled dishware to taking orders was completely wrong.
2. FOOD WAS HORRIBLE. We can often overlook service when the food is good. This just wasn't the case. The bread was soggy when it came out making it more of a bread pudding. The pork belly appetizer was literally so tough you couldn't even cut through it to eat. I literally just put it all on the fork and ate it off the main piece. The Chicken was undercooked with pink where there should be none at all! Needless to say we didn't eat all of the chicken.
3. PORTIONS WERE SMALL. It was as if they were trying to feed a 5 year old and charge them 85 dollars per person for it. Again, when the food is amazing it doesn't matter. I've seen better chicken and pork out of banquet TV dinners.
4. LACK OF LEADERSHIP. We spoke to the manager and told them how awful the service was. We were told it would be taken care of immediately. 45 minutes later things were unchanged and it was as if the management sincerely didn't care that their restaurant was upsetting everyone at the table.
5. FINAL BILL. For one sugar cube sized piece of overcooked pork belly, two chicken thighs and a drum stick, and a small cookie sized portion of cheese cake our bill was $85 dollars. THIS WAS BEFORE any drinks. Two drinks at the bar later was another $40 dollars.
Save yourself the trouble and go to an expensive restaurant that actually has quality food and service. Our suggestion is Ruth Chris, Mastro's, Cut, or any number of OTHER fine dining restaurants. THIS PLACE SUCKS and is a complete EPIC FAIL as a restaurant and club.
PS this article doesn't even begin to detail the high end call girls on dates there. It was embarrassing to be in the space as them "working."
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!