5750 Wilshire Blvd Ste 175, Los Angeles, CA | Directions 9003634.061581 -118.354147
Neighborhoods: Central LA, Miracle Mile
The facility is nice, the locker rooms are very clean. The trainers are knowledgeable and very friendly. But, I cannot get out of my month-to-month contract. I moved out of state, did their paperwork, continued to be billed, left messages no one returns and now have a collection agency dunning me for money that I do not owe. Be careful with the contracts.
It's ok! – There really isnt anything uber wonderful about Meridian, but i do enjoy it enough, i live blocks away. Ive been a member for 6 months...just some quick facts.
- pro athletes? Where? It sounds like an employee wrote the above review.
- the staff isnt the friendliest, they try and get you out of the gym if it nears 11pm with snide anouncements over the intercom about wanting to leave soon that night, pretty unprofessional.
- Lockers and towel service is great, always enough space, never a problem in that area, safe too.
- the weight training area is small, it gets stuffy at times, peak hours specially, their machines are fairly modern though, and everything is very clean.
- Some Staff is really nice and helpful, but there are a few that carry a chip on their shoulders, dont always greet you, and the whole "they know you by name" is not true, not that it should be a dealbreaker, but they arent that sweet. And sometimes its uncomfortable, youd expect more.
- no meat heads which is good. Most if not all the members are friendly, safe area.
- They Gym is small.
- If you live in Park Labrea, be aware, you have to buy an extra card to enter the PB facility, they wont tell you about this when you sign up, poor communication on their part.
Im an ex college athlete, train daily, and will likely be leaving when my membership is up. No Pool, no basketball court, or outdoor facility.
Great Gym, Great Staff!!!! – You can always count on MBIM for having the most professional staff who have been there for many years which is a reflection on the management. It is always nice to come into a friendly atmosphere especially a gym because it is already hard to get there to workout day to day. The staff knows you by name and you are not just a number. MBIM is constantly updating equipment and is extremely well managed and kept clean. If a piece of equipment goes down it is fixed right away, they do not want to inconvenience the members. If you are trying to find a place to workout go no further...MBIM is conveniently located and the hours can work with anyone's work schedule.Even professional athletes come to this gym and Jordan is the best personal trainer!!!
Editorial Review – Fitness center offers a variety of ways to exercise including weights, personal training, nutrition counseling, aerobics and yoga classes.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Meridian's Bodies In Motion on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.